Our clinic is designed to provide medical services to women of all ages. We aim at providing our patients with the best medical care possible in a friendly and comfortable environment.
With the help of our well trained reception staff and our networked systems, all appointments are made at your convenience to fit your busy lifestyle. Whether you’d like a routine check or you have some concerns about your health, the consultants at the European Medical Clinic are here to provide you with reassurance and the full benefits of their medical expertise.
Our specialists include a board of four obstetricians and gynaecologist physicians and surgeons, with over 10 years of clinical experience. Our well qualified and trained nursing staff are ready to offer you the best care.
The European Medical Clinic is fully equipped to provide the full range of diagnostic services and therefore enables our consultants to make an immediate and accurate diagnosis. Hence, we offer routine obstetrical and gynecological services which include, but are not limited to the following:
- Obstetrics (normal and high risk pregnancy’s, including all the obstetrical pathology for example diabetes in pregnancy, preeclampsia, hypertension, oligoamnio, polyhydramnios, intrauterine growth retardation of babies (IUGR) etc.
- Biochemical or other habitual miscarriages and any obstetrical fetal malformations
- Any gynaecological problems
- Vaginal, lower and upper abdominal ultrasounds
- Colposcopy and guided biopsies, cryo surgery, loop or lazer treatment
- Annual wellness exams
- Wellness care (disease prevention, counseling)
- Infertility and reproductive endocrinology
- Human reproduction including IVF
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopies
- All necessary out patients procedures (examination - ultrasound, pap smears etc)
- Contraceptive counseling
- Laparoscopical and Hysteroscopical operations with minimal invasion